Visit the online library to see all my guides
Types Financial Advice
Types of financial advice
There are lots of things you might need advice on including:
- MORTGAGE – Is your mortgage on track to be paid off by the time you retire and do you have a competitive interest rate?
- PERSONAL DEBT – If you have excessive amounts of personal debts you should take advice about the best way to manage your borrowings
- LIFE ASSURANCE – If you or your partner fell under the proverbial bus, will there be enough money to repay the mortgage or keep the family finances going?
- INCOME PROTECTION – If you fell ill and couldn't work, will there be enough income to pay the household bills?
- ISAs AND INVESTMENTS – Are you taking advantage of your ISA allowance and are your investments in the best place?
- PENSIONS and RETIREMENT – Have you made the most of your pension savings and will you have enough income in retirement?
- LEGAL – Have you and your partner made wills and set up lasting powers of attorney?
If you want to make the most of pension freedoms you should start planning ahead and make sure your financial affairs are in good shape in the years running up to retirement.William Burrows
Offices in London and Northampton
Call: 07730 435 657
Better Retirement Group Ltd
|400 Pavilion Drive
| 68 Lombard St