Visit the online library to see all my guides
There is a lot at stake
Money, pensions and savings are very important but it is more important you are happy and can afford to live a good life.
The combined value of your savings, investments and pension plans will probably be your largest financial asset, after the value of your house so you owe it yourself and your family to make the most of these important assets and get good financial advice.
If you get good financial advice and make good decisions you can look forward to a financially secure future with peace of mind and security.
However, if you don’t take financial advice and make your own decisions, or worst of all don’t make any decisions, you run the risk of not having enough money or making poor investment decisions.
There is a lot at stake if you don’t make the right financial decisions;
- If something bad happens, your family may not enough money to pay the bills
- If you don’t make the right investment decisions you might lose a lot of money
- If you don’t pay attention to your pensions you might not have enough money when you retire
- If you don’t get advice you could end up paying too much tax
- Without a proper will or lasting powers of attorney your family may be left with problems.
The there is a lot at stake so don't gamble with your financial future - get good financial advice.
A good financial adviser will make sure your money is managed wisely and you plan for a financially secure future.
If you want to make the most of pension freedoms you should start planning ahead and make sure your financial affairs are in good shape in the years running up to retirement.William Burrows
Offices in London and Northampton
Call: 07730 435 657
Better Retirement Group Ltd
|400 Pavilion Drive
| 68 Lombard St